This is the ultimate guide of things to do in Liverpool. From activities and experiences to some of the best bar and restaurant choices in the city.
1.Play an escape room game at Breakout Liverpool – The real life escape room game. You and a team of friends are locked in a room for 60 minutes. Solve a series of puzzles to escape.
2. Take in the bohemian vibes of Bold Street – Independent Shops, bars and restaurants.
3. Visit the Baltic Triangle – Liverpool’s creative/tech space is thriving and is home to some of the best venues in the city including Camp & Furnace and Constellations.
4. Head to Cain’s Brewery Village, featuring the immensely popular Baltic Market as well as the impressive Red Brick Vintage warehouse and loads of great bars and eateries.
5. Sip Gin at the Botanical Gin Garden.
6. Take in the spectacular views at the Goodness Gracious Rooftop venue.
7. Play to your heart’s content at Sugar and Dice boardgame and cafe.
8. Experience the music scene at Jacaranda. Spin vinyl upstairs in Jacaranda Records. Check out the live offerings in the basement.
9. Taste some of the best pizza in town at Maguire’s pizza bar and check if there’s a gig on in the back room.
10. Check out the latest gig offerings from Liverpool promoters Yeah Buddy DIY. Bringing the best local and national talent to brilliant DIY venues.
11. Head to the Georgian Quarter to visit Liverpool pubs full of character, like Peter Kavanagh’s
12. Play the craziest game of bingo of your life at Bongo’s Bingo. Continually a sell out.
13. Visit Liverpool’s only cereal cafe Tiny Rick’s.
14. Unwind in Liverpool’s only dry bar The Brink
15. Eat the best burgers ever at Almost Famous
16. Looking for incredible Milkshakes? Barley & Beans has you covered.
17. Unwind at White Wolf Yoga. Vegan food & yoga. Yes!
18. Go to a Liverpool music festival – Sound City is celebrating it’s tenth anniversary this year!
19. Listen to classical music loveliness at the Liverpool Philharmonic Music Hall
20. Then pop across the road and visit the Philharmonic Pub and the famous toilets!
21. Have a drink in the Kazimier Gardens
22. Have Afternoon Tea at Jam
23. Or Punk Afternoon Tea at The Baltic Social
24. Enjoy the UK’s voted best breakfast at The Tavern Co
25. Play table tennis & shoot pool at the Roxy Ball Room
26. Pay a visit to the Bombed Out Church
27. Take a ferry across the Mersey
29. Get cocktails at Santa Chupitos
30. Take the walk along Hope Street from one cathedral to the other
31. Explore the world famous Albert Dock
32. Put your toes in the sand at Crosby Beach
33. Visit the city’s parks. Sefton Park is a firm favourite
34. Go on the Gin Journey to experience the best gins in the best Liverpool bars, with an expert gin host
35. Eat vegetarian at Greenday’s Cafe Lark Lane
36. Eat Vegan Caribbean Street Food at Italfresh
37. Eat Gluten Free pizza at American Pizza Slice
38. Check out the latest exhibitions & creativeness going on at FACT
39. Don’t miss the latest exhibition at Tate Liverpool
40. Find one of the city’s Speakeasy bars like Berry & Rye
41. Dance the night away at 24 Kitchen Street
42. Treat yourself to a salon treatment at Lifestyle Collective
43. And Hobo Kiosk in the Baltic Triangle for Vintage, antiques and up-cycled goods
44. Watch your favourite cult comedy tv shows at 81 Renshaw with Yeah Buddy! & Liverpool Noise
45. Visit Liverpool Central Library and check out the view from the roof
46. Go wake boarding at the Albert Dock Marina
47. Record your own song on one of the few remaining Voice-o-graph’s in the world located at The Jacaranda
48. Visit the pay per minute Ziferblat cafe
49. Go indoor paint balling at Ultimate Indoor Paintball
50. Venture up the Radio City Tower for spectacular views of the city
51. Eat amazing Mexican food at Lucha Libre
52. Eat gorgeous macarons at Artisane
53. Drink insanely good beers at Brew Dog
54. Eat all the meat you can manage at Fazenda
55. Enter the Virtual Reality world at VR-Here
56. Eat curry at KO
57. Get your geek on at Forbidden Planet
58. Visit Lark Lane and all it’s eclectic glory
60. Attend a graffiti workshop with Zap Graffiti
62. Laugh yourself silly at the Liverpool Comedy Cellar
63. Play the coolest mini golf of your life at Ghetto Golf
64. Drink beer at the Liverpool Craft Beer Expo
65. Eat Scouse at Maggie Mays
66. Eat and drink yourself silly at the Liverpool Food & Drink Festival
67. Enjoy drinks with a view at Matou
68. Go on a ghost tour of Newsham Park
69. Drink a pint at the Ship & Mitre with unique ales aplenty
70. Go on the Liverpool Wheel
71. Shop for some unique gifts at Utility
72. Visit Rice Lane City Farm
73. Explore the Williamson Tunnels
74. Visit the Bluecoat, book fairs, vinyl sales, art exhibitions and much more
75. Eat the best hot dogs in town at Meet Frank
76. Pick strawberries at Claremount Farm
77. Visit the Festival Gardens
78. Eat Italian at San Carlo
79. Sing Karaoke at MBox
80. Climb the walls at the Climbing Hangar
81. Go skateboarding at the Baltic Triangle’s skate park
82. Or, skate at the Everton Park glow in the dark skate park
83. Eat dessert at Kaspa’s
84. Eat a Smurf Murphy ice cream at Portland Street 358
85. Eat amazing Gelato on Lark Lane
86. Visit the Liverpool cat cafe for your feline fix
87. Drink Liverpool Gin
88. Get your ramen fix (and much more) at Smithdown Road’s Maggie Fu
89. Visit Camp & Furnace’s Piano Wars – Two baby grand pianos battle it out LIVE every Friday.
90. Have a pie at Homebaked Anfield – the co-operative bakery trust
91. See a show at The Empire Theatre
92. Visit News From Nowhere – the most eclectic book shop in the city
93. Take part in the Liverpool Santa Dash
94. Bet on the Grand National at Aintree
95. Samba long into the night at Brazilica Festival
96. Take a trip to Hilbre Island
97.Go on a Shiverpool ghost tour of the city
98. Hire a City Bike and cycle along Otterspool Prom
99. Visit Speke Hall
100. Take a walk along the famous Liverpool waterfront and the Three Graces