Morning Gloryville and Liverpool John Moores University are delighted to announce a new and exciting collaboration to bring the world of Rave, Fashion and Consciousness together… The Fashion RAVEolution! Inspired by the annual festival of ‘fashion revolution’.
A match made in heaven, fashion to dance, from club to catwalk and everything in between, the next Morning Gloryville Liverpool will be encouraging bRavers to design and customise their best raving outfits, whilst increasing awareness of the fashion and clothing industry by joining the international campaign and week of events between 18-24 April 2016 #WHOMADEMYCLOTHES
Fashion Revolution – an initiative that was created in 2013 following the deaths of 1134 people in Dhaka – is now an international campaign to use the power of fashion to change the story for people who make the world’s clothes and accessories. “We believe that fashion can be made in a safe, clean and beautiful way. Where creativity, quality, environment and people are valued equally.”
The second year Fashion Communications students have been given the task as part of the live module and university degree to design the concept and bring it to life at the next Morning Gloryville, learning and putting their skills to the test in PR, promotion, event production, brand activation, design and photography.
[vimeo 160813369 w=640 h=640]
Morning Gloryville Liverpool, Episode 10: The Fashion Revolution
Weds 20th April, 2016
Morning Gloryville is the first ever immersive morning dance experience for those who dare to start their day in style. Nothing wakes you up more than a soul-shaking dance, yoga, electrifying music, raw juice and for those who need it, a mind blowing double espresso.
If you’re not already a Morning Glory veteran, treat yourself to this magical immersive experience that keeps giving.
Bear Growls, resident MG DJ
Jed Clark, Garlands
Spry Bry, on tour from Canada!
– Estelle Carledge, Liverpool Yoga Studio, will be teaching yoga on the hour.
– A range of massage therapists and Lush Spa Liverpoo will be on hand to treat you to some pampering.
– Fashion catwalk and performance and styling.
– Hoolahooping.with Andrea and the LED Hoola Hooper Troupe
– BRING OR WEAR A T-SHIRT! Our fashion stylists will customise it free of charge into your own unique design!
WITHIN YOUR TICKET PRICE, YOU GET….
– Free Hugs from the Wake-up Angels
– Wake-up Massage Station (first come first served)
– An insane DJ line-up
– Entertainment and surprises
– Motivating dance team
– and of course most importantly – A BANGING DANCE FLOOR!
Constellations will be serving up a selection of breakfast treats, juices and teas/coffees at an additional cost.