Liverpool’s first roastery and coffee shop, 92 Degrees Coffee, will welcome back coffee lovers on Friday 10 July across three locations with 50% off coffee for all NHS workers and a free welcome-back coffee for app users.
Liverpool’s very own 92 Degrees Coffee sets to open two out of four shop’s doors this coming Friday serving up its award winning blends.
A third store, 365 Lord Street, Southport is set to re-open on Monday. Store opening times are as follows: 24 Hardman Street: 9am-4pm, 49 Jamaica Street: 8:30am-4pm, 365 Lord Street: 10am-4pm, each serving coffee, cakes and sandwiches.
The Baltic Roastery (49 Jamaica Street) will be the only store to offer socially distant indoor seating alongside it’s brunch menu, complete in recyclable packaging.
Opting to open a little later than neighbours, 92 Degrees Coffee has been working hard behind the scenes to ensure safety is at the top of its agenda. 92 Degrees will be operating on the following basis:
- Contactless payment rolled out across all stores as payment method
- The preferred method of ordering is via 92 Degree’s app (Google Play or App Store) to avoid a large build up of queues. This also allows for click and collect, meaning you can order en-route, reducing waiting time.
- If you don’t have the app, QR code posters are situated at each store. Simply scan the code through your phone camera to be directed to a remote payment page to place your order.
- Usual ordering methods will be available. Placing your order as stated above is preferred.
- 2m rules will be in operation with hand santising availability at all stores.
- Take-out only in 24 Hardman Street and 365 Lord Street. Socially distant seating available at 49 Jamaica Street.
- To redeem the 50% NHS discount on coffee, simply show your NHS ID at any 92 Degrees coffee shops.
- To redeem your free coffee if you are a previous 92 Degrees app user, locate your gifted e-voucher within the app and order either in-store or through the app.
Love local? 92 Degrees Coffee roast, blend and produce all coffee in its HQ using hand production methods combined with small batches to ensure maximum consistency and quality. Beans originate from South America, Central America, and Africa, with 92 Degrees opting to partner with cooperatives such as The Palestina Women’s Association. 92 Degrees also donate 10% of sales to Project Waterfall.