Liverpool has seen a raft of new measures lately which amount to a partial lockdown of the city, including a 10pm curfew for pubs and eateries, as a result of spiking Covid-19 infections.
We have assembled a list here of sources of assistance and information available in the city and beyond.
Primary web pages for support and information
- Council information including the Covid-19 isolation line. Set up by the council to assist with health, welfare advice, and foodbank support. Call 0151 233 3066.
- Information for employers and resources for assistance
- List of sources of help including foodbank and welfare support and mental health support.
- Mental health and other support information for all age groups
- Links to various sources of support including mental health, local befriending services and much more
- Enter your postcode to see what restrictions are in your area
- Enter your postcode and see data about infections in your local area
- The initiative is open to anyone in the local community of north Liverpool and Kirkby
Mental health advice and support
Mersey Care – 24 hour urgent mental health support helpline – Call 0151 296 7200
Mersey Care Life Rooms – online learning – #StayingWellStayingHome
Mental Health Foundation – Looking after your mental health during the Coronavirus outbreak
Public Health England – Guidance on the mental health and wellbeing aspects of coronavirus (COVID-19)
Calm App – Free guided meditations and other resources