The Liverpool Food & Drink Festival is back for its 9th year and you don’t want to miss out on the biggest foodie event of the season. We’ve put together 7 reasons why you need to get yourself down to Sefton Park next weekend.
- The Spirit Theatre – pieced together by 5 delicious spirit brands, all offering a unique tale and taster of their tipple! You’ll recognise a number of well-known British and European brands like Snow Queen Vodka, Hayman’s Gin, Pinkster Gin, Bourbon Brothers and Matugga Rum who are also the sponsors of this year’s Cocktail Competition.
- Jonny Bongo – Host of the city’s hugely popular and irreverent Bongo’s Bingo club night, Jonny Bongo is going to presenting an entertaining Q&A followed by an interview with celebrity chef and author Gino D’Acampo next weekend.
- Freebies – Enjoy tasters from Freedom Brewery, Seeds of Change, Brothers Cider, Chiquito, Old Poulteney, Leffe, Liverpool Gin & Liverpool Vodka, Baileys & Larios Gin.
- The Good Life Area – A dedicated zone for all things natural, free from and good for you. There will be vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options available also. Eating healthy never looked so good.
- Celebrity Chefs – You can meet Gino D’Acampo, GBBO winner Nadiya Hussain and lifestyle & food blogger Madeleine Shaw.
- Kids Go Free – The Liverpool Food & Drink Festival has always been family friendly, so much so that kids under 14 get in for free once accompanied by an adult. There’s also a Kids Village – a dedicated area of activities for the smaller day dreamers, doodlers and fun enthusiasts.
- 60 of Liverpool’s Best Restaurants In One Field – With up to 60 of Liverpool’s top restaurants joining the festival, your taste buds will be well taken care of.
Liverpool Food & Drink Festival 2016 17th & 18th September, Sefton Park.