Here’s our guide to the top ten things to do in Liverpool this October.
- Stranger Things Themed 80’s Night at the Merchant – An 80’s themed club night based on the hit Netflix show. Hurry tickets are close to selling out here.
- Liverpool Organic Brewery Tour – A chance to take a tour of the brewery with unlimited cask beer? Yes please! More info and tickets here.
- Liverpool Disco Festival – A brand new festival heading to Camp & Furnace & across the Baltic Traingle. Celebrating all things disco, including a roller disco! More info here.
- Gin Festival at Croxteth Hall Park – The words ‘Gin’ and ‘festival’ should be enough to encourage you to go. More info here.
- Day of The Dead Family Fun at Constellations – Halloween games, activities and workshops for all the family. Read more here.
- Liverpool Music Week – The legendary John Carpenter, American rockers Warpaint and Liverpool’s finest Clean Cut Kid are amongst the big names for this year’s festival. Get tickets here.
- Vevo Halloween Party – Blossoms, Jack Garratt, Izzy Bizu, Aurora and Zara Larsson play down at Bramley Moore Dock for Vevo’s annual Halloween Party. Tickets are just £5 here.
- Voodoo Ball – Now in it’s fourth year, this is the ultimate alternative Halloween Party. Find out more here.
- Ales From The Crypt – Hosted at St Anthony’s Church on Scottie Road, this beer festival is held in the Churches Crypt which adds the atmosphere at this event. Get Tickets here.
10. Halloween! There’s too much to mention here so we have the ultimate Halloween Guide coming very soon. It’s scarily good!